Thursday, November 29, 2007

all that lurvin'


whenever i read aida's blog,
my stomach, and eyeballs would turn 360 degrees.

i'm not sick.
and i am not disgusted either.
okay, maybe just a wee bit.

i am amazed how this gurl can be so mushy
in practically all her posts.
it's either abt
her&irwan, abt irwan,
or sth totally unrelated,
but had to end of with either
her&irwan, or irwan.

dun get me wrong,
i am not dissing her.
on the contrary,
i am in awe how she can do tt.

heh. well, i do say nice things
abt Is too, don't I? er. yea.

oh fine.
i cant make myself do tt,
because de older I get,
it seems my vocabulary of all
things mushy and hair raising
are slowly depleting.

but if aida does tt,
and her relationship
has been going on since FOREVER,
then perhaps i should try too.

and since I cant do it with words,
well,
a picture speaks a thousands words
doesnt it? =p



DISCLAIMER: the entry has got nothing
to do with envy, jealousy, the works.
it's a way for me to post an extremely
mushy photo, and get away with it. hehe.


by the way, this is the original,
uneditted,
non-pengantin-like photo.



cheers!