Friday, November 30, 2007

through the rain.


Truth be told, I wasn’t feeling fantastic abt 2 hrs back.
Some stuff happened,
Left me feeling drained out/shocked/sad,
And about a million other negative emotions.
However, part of me was glad that before everything happened,
I was prepared that something bad was going to happen to me.

So for close to 2 hrs, I was dying to see someone comforting.
My mum.
Late grandpa.
Grandma.
My younger bro.
Is.
My galfrens.
Even a smiling stranger.
A busker.
Whatever.
I managed to sum up the little strength I had left
to at least make my exit a more less-tormenting and
comforting one.
At least.

So most of my emotions were left were it all happened.
The only nagging part that seems to remain stuck in my head
is how I can make things better.
I have got to put the other seemingly unnecessary,
Non-constructive comments aside
And focus on the feedback I can actually work on.

I am thankful though that God blessed me with good frens.
I felt a huge relief after the whole thing happened,
Cos I came back to 2 gd frens who were very warm
And such a joy to be with. And to be heard.
You guys know who you are. =)

And Liyana darling was so sweet.
I wonder how she could sense that I wasn’t my usual self.
But thanks darling, for taking time from studying
for the exams and comforting me.
=)

and I am going to meet the love.
And everything is gonna be alright.