Monday, December 24, 2007

the irony of it all.


one of my colleagues (who will be reading this, i'm sure of it)
painted me a scenario and asked for my opinion
the other day.

he told me,
if a toilet cleaner (i think) and a high flying exec (ur dream job)
earns the same pay, what would u choose to be?
a toilet cleaner isnt a respectable profession to most ppl,
but the cleaner is totally happy and contented with his job.
meanwhile, the high flying exec, who has been chasing this
dream of his since FOREVER, finally got it,
but he has to do a LOT of things beyond his job scope
and realises tt it isnt wad he envisioned it to be.

so will u be the toilet cleaner or the high flying exec?

and i admit, although he told me tt a couple of weeks ago,
it's been in my head since.

oh well.

on other news,
a few individuals told me tt i haven been myself of late.
i think i am feeling super duper emo
now that de holidays, and de year are coming to an end,
and i am not really looking forward to 2008,
unless someone can give me one gd reason why i should.

met habz on sat.
i think my best frens,
possess unknown superpowers.
they have de ability to make me sane.
even if it's an email or a little prezzie
all the way from japan. =)
or catching up over coffee.
and den fadly sent me home.
he confirmed sth tt has been bugging me.

part of me feels happy tt someone understands wad i feel abt it.
but on the other hand,
i feel a bit down tt it is true.
tt it's not just me acting all primadona
and complaining abt every single thing.
everyone who had the unfortunate experience of having to spend time here
feels de exact same way i do.

i miss the charmed life as a full-time student.