Monday, January 14, 2008

FLU.


finally i succumbed to it.
friday morning, i stubbornly dragged my way to
the toilet,
thinking tt i could last til 3.30 pm at work.
once i stepped into the toilet,
the first thing i did was to rest my weary body on the
toilet seat.
stuck in that position 10 mins later,
i gave up, smsed a few ppl at work to tell them of my absence
and went back to bed.

woke up at the sound of my mum's voice,
telling me if Is was bringing me to de docs.
half awake, i speed dialled his number,
and god-knows-wad-i-said-to-him,
before i went back to sleep again.
20 mins later, i was coughing my lungs out
while taking a shower, when my grandma
said tt Is came.
then i realised tt i ordered him to send me to the docs.
right.

so we took a blardy 1 hr dere.
seriously, there's a flu bug ard.
aft we went for lunch at a cafe near my place,
and i basically slept the whole day through.

saturday, i felt much better.
went to vivo, bought work tops,
and work shoes.
i love my wedges!
den, i called mum, who was out,
and told her to make her way to vivo.
she came, and i told her to choose an
oven cos she been dying for a gooodddd one.
so she chose a DeLonghi one.
i'm quite pleased too.
so now i can bake better with a gd oven. hehe.


yesterday Is pampered me for one whole day
to make up for de days when i was worried abt him.
hehee. =)

oh yea, thanks for de msges and smses tt i got
asking if Is is doing ok.
yes, he is, he is recovering very well.
and he will be back at work in a few days' time,
insyaAllah.

ok. have a great week everyone.