Monday, January 07, 2008

it's monday.


it's monday, week 2 of the new yr.
and it's not as bad as i thought it would be.
i think i made myself happy by sorting out
my working hours,
and ended up getting off work faster.
this in turn of course, makes de time
at work busier, and better.

everyday, i am rarely at my desk,
til afternoon.
then i'll go for lunch with
de lunch buddies,
and i'll be at my desk for 2-3 hrs,
churning out whatever work i have in store
for the next day.
den i am done. =)

other than boring everyone with my worklife,
i actually have not much to share.
except tt i spent de weekend
eating a lot.

yesterday, my sis was in my room,
sprawled on my bed, talkin to her bf
over de fone.
den she turned to me and said,
"u noe, khai's sister is 24. and today right,
her bf's family are coming to get to noe
her family. so, u r like, 24 this yr too.
so when's ur turn?"

lalala. can i kiv this qn til a later date? hehe.