Thursday, January 10, 2008

my head feels abt 10 kg.


at the rate i am going,
i'm going to be a pretty good mother
if my children are the difficult, clingy types.
i have my own share of "regulars" coming up to me
every morning at 7.15 am, holding on to their parents
for dear life.

today a snail saved the day.
the sight of one seemed to have cheered one boy up
immensely.
although i would love to brag and boast abt
my superb counselling skills.
and J saved the day too.
if not for the topic of "my favourite animal",
de lil boy wouldnt have settled so quickly,
armed himself with
power ranger pencil and stabilo colour pencils,
and began drawing his favourite animal.

no prizes for guessing what he drew.
it wasnt the almighty lion, the fierce tiger,
the cute rabbit or the fat lazy cat.
it was the same snail he saw moving lazily along
in the morning.

on other news,
my head feels like someone put a bowling ball on top
and secured it with screws.
my eyes feel like i've been standing in front
of a bbq pit for hours, all teared up and glazy.
my throat feels like it's gone through a grater.
my mouth feels like it's been poked and prodded all day
til it's sore.
my stomach feels like i ate sth wrong although i barely ate
anything the whole day.
and my body feels like i went in and out, half an hour later,
of a sauna.

it's 2.5 hrs til i can drag myself home.
hang on.

looks like i wont be going for ur family dinner tonight babe.
unless u wanna ta-pau and send to ur sick pathetic gf,
who is in dire need of some TLC.

ps: when i get sick, i get whiny. realllyyyy whiny.
i mean, everyone noes/acknowledges/assumes/labels me as
the pampered little princess, but i think
tt specifically only applies during my sick days.