Thursday, January 03, 2008

of pure luck.


sleep-deprived.
it irks me tt some things are beyond my control.
de fact tt work has started proper,
which means starting at 7am for me.
and by de time i get off work,
i'm beat.
yesterday i didnt manage to visit my
pitiful sidekick who was mildly bored,
and in pain.
tt, even tho he's staying 4 blocks away.
i'm so terribly sorry.
will try my best to make my way there today.
i just need some coffee along de way.

her very first day.
caught my lil cousin on her way home from sch tho.
she's in primay one, and it's her first day.
her mum commented tt her skirt was long enough
to be a kain. ahaha.
and told me to talk to lil safirah,
cos she refused to have anything to eat for recess.

me : asal fifi tak makan time recess?
cuzzin: dunno. i don want to eat.
me : you have a buddy right during recess time?
cuzzin : yea.... but he's a boy!!!!
me : but u need to eat k, tmr get urself
hotdog, or nugget. u like those right?
cuzzin : can i just bring bread from home?
me : no, becos ur mum will be dere til friday. she
needs to see her lil fifi be a big girl and
buy sth to eat for herself. after friday,
mama wun be dere anymore tau. den how?
cuzzin : hrmph. *sulks*

haha. she's super shy. i wonder how i was during
my first day in primary sch.

rekindling.
speaking of primary sch,
sth wonderful happened recently.
a long lost fren visited my frenster profile.
and a frenship tt i thot i lost 10 yrs ago,
was rekindled.
she was estatic to find out tt me n Is are together.
besides being my kindergarten/primary sch fren/best fren,
she was also Is' schmate back in sec sch.
so when she added us on frenster,
she was pleasantly surprised tt 2 ppl she knew
at 2 different places, ended up together.

it's really such a wonderful feeling to meet
someone who have been searching for all this while,
someone who used to be a big part of ur life,
once upon a time.

girls.
last sunday, as i was playing burnout dominator (it rawks i tell u),
liyana called me to say tt she has de car for de day,
so wanna go out?
car/bike = comfort, so i jumped at de opportunity.
super fast mobilisation, beats getting called down for reservist k.
a while later, liyana, ryu n zaima fetched me.
and off we went. first to parkway parade.
den to changi village for gooooood food,
den to changi beach for some taitee.
and a lot of cam whoring later.
and singing all de way home.
some good ol' fashioned girl bonding yo.



i realised sth. u all are pretty. jgn kembang ok.
just an observation. pfft. heh.